Posted by Big Ron on November 21, 21 at 12:00:47:
In Reply to: I'm with you, Bud posted by B L Z Bubba on November 21, 21 at 10:41:58:
A Haller story from August 9th outlined the distractions from the NCAA investigation and the replacement of 3 coaches. It included -
“ Under this scenario, offensive analyst Trey Anderson would take Wade’s GA role, which would allow him to coach on the field. He would help with the quarterbacks, his expertise, which would free up offensive coordinator Zak Hill to assist Wade with receivers. This means the investigation will affect the day-to-day of a fourth position group, the quarterbacks.”
My partial list of cuts:
* Place holder coaches adversely affects 4 position groups. Three of them on offense. Hill is spread too thin to really coach.
* No leadership on offense. Not from players nor Hill.
* Daniels misses personal coaching from Bercovici.
* The young WRs have proven to be too slow to get downfield separation. Note that Hill reverted to using White on deep routes.
* No chemistry between Hill and Edwards. Hill is trying to guess what Herm wants which has lead to no offensive continuity.
* Herm was allowed to retire on active duty. The CEO/NFL model was to cover the fact that Edwards will only do the things that he enjoys doing. That leaves a program leadership void.
Post a Followup